Night Market Sakura Festival & Asian Food
Night Market Sakura Festival
Date & Time : Friday, March 31st, 4pm-10pm
Venue : MIKA (25 Thames Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206)
Tickets : https://www.eventcreate.com/e/night-market-sakura2023
Upstairs is making a limited supply of tickets available which get a free drink, $5 off a menu item, it’s pretty good 🙂
PRE SALE Online Drink & Food Ticket $12, Online/Door Ticket $15
- ONE FREE Sponsored Chu-Hi* (Sakura, Matcha, Yuzu, Lemon, Calpico, Oolong), Beer or Yuzu flavored mocktails *Chu-Hi : Shochu Cocktails
- $5 OFF ONE menu item
An epic night market is coming to Brooklyn. You get the MIKA + Upstairs night market experience, We’re turning all 8,700 square feet of Mika in Brooklyn into a night-market featuring:
Mouthwatering popular traditional Asian food menu, and SAKURA themed Food & Drinks and goods!
- Award Winning Tonkotsu Ramen, Sakura Pescatarian Ramen, Takoyaki, Yakitori (Skewers), Yakisoba, Tokyo Fried Chicken, Gyoza, Sakura Jelly, Ube & Matcha cheese cake, Super Omakase strawberry, and more! ) by each restaurants/brands with Brooklyn chic dining execution, price range $10-$15
- Sponsored drinks Chu-Hi by Iichico & Takara Sake, Beer by DUBCO and Yuzu flavored mocktails by Moshi * Only available for ticket holders
- Special Chu-Hi* (Sakura, Matcha, Yuzu, Lemon, Calpico, Oolong) *Chu-Hi is Shochu cocktails
- Special Sake flight tasting
- Sakura accessories, Miniature Food, Pokémon goods, crafts and more!
- 2 areas (outdoor patio and indoor), Large island bar, Pool table, Darts
- Photo booth for memories and fun!
- Theme : #Sakura
Suggested to wear Pink, Sakura Themed outfit!