BVAC Rescue Response – AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) | CPR AED
AHA BLS CPR AED
BLS is geared towards prehospital providers, like EMTs, paramedics, fire fighters, and in-facility hospital staff. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE TEACH?
Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
Approximately 4 hours
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
- Street Parking
- Meter Parking – 25 cents per 15 minutes – 2 hour limit. (Free on Sundays)
- Bayside Municipal Parking Field (41st Avenue & 214th Place, Bayside NY 11361)