Atlantic Avenue Mixed-Use Plan
Update: Atlantic Avenue Mixed-Use Plan (AAMUP):
We are working with our partners at the Department for City Planning and WXY Studios to upload the meeting materials from our kick-off meeting on the project website and should have everything up within the next week or so. In the meantime, you can watch the recording here.
Next week, we will be hosting our first working group sessions for all three working groups: A) Economic Development, Human Capital, and Services; B) Streetscape, Physical Infrastructure, and Open Space; and C) Land Use, Density, and Housing. We are still finalizing locations, but these meetings will be held in-person on Monday, Feb. 13, Wednesday, Feb. 15, and Thursday, Feb. 16. So, mark your calendars!
If you have any questions about the plan, you can email [email protected] or visit the project website.
- Working Group–– Land Use, Density, Housing: Monday, Feb. 13; 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- REGISTER: http://bit.ly/AAMUP-feb-WG-C
- Working Group–– Economic Development, Human Capital, Services: Wednesday, Feb. 15; 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- REGISTER: http://bit.ly/AAMUP-feb-WG-B
- Working Group–– Streets, Infrastructure, Open Space: Thursday, Feb. 16; 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- REGISTER: http://bit.ly/AAMUP-feb-WG-A